Tuesday, April 1, 2008

1,2 Cha Cha Cha

Now that the hangover's gone I've gone around looking for my friends who remained sober last night, in an attempt to piece together last night's puzzle; because no matter how hard I try, I really can't remember anything beyond 10.30!So I went to this junior just now who very kindly pieced it together for me. This is where I warn you : IT'S NOT PRETTY.

OK so you ignored the warning...what the hell, read on. The first thing I have been told is that on no less than 4 occasions, I happened to dance the Cha Cha Cha on someone's cue. Of course people don't exactly take very kindly to their drunken kin. I haven't on previous occasions, so it wouldn't be fair of me to expect them to stop after poking fun just once! So, it was four times that they cued me up (must've been something like "Naach Basanti Naach" only that here there was no Viru and Basanti was knocked out cold!) and I graciously obliged them with a brilliant little jig and to complete the picture I even sang(apparently) "1,2 cha cha cha, everybody!yay!!" (I wish I could show you how the junior showed me how I did it, but (un)fortunately there is no video evidence!). Fact: In real, un-drunk life, I don't even know what the damn Cha Cha Cha looks like! Somewhere along the way I also told my lovely audience that I was high and I wouldn't remember this the next morning, so they must remind me!
As if that wasn't enough, when I did find myself a bed to collapse on, I wouldn't just shut up and sleep. I'm a poor dancer in real life, I'm very hesitant in fact. I guess when I get drunk all the, well, pent up dance if you will, tries to escape! So when I did crash, I'm told I did my own rendition of some Naagin jig lying on the bed, before I was too overcome to dance anymore!
So this little bit has been pieced together, more should come through tonight at another party! I swear I won't get drunk tonight! I'm driving, and not getting drunk somehow seems good for business. I can just watch people make a fool out of themselves for a change!
P.S: Having figured out and said all this, I still can't figure out how the huge painful bump on my knee got there. Yaoo!

No comments: