Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cha Cha Cha Part 2

Right...so at the second party last night (where I was still hung over so I couldn't have so much as a drop!), some more revelations were made.
For one, I wasn't the only one doing the Cha Cha Cha the night before, I apparently led someone into dancing alongside me! Whatdya know???I'm a leader when drunk! It so happened that in the process of 'dancing', this true gentleman(whose identity still remains a mystery) who accompanied me was so engrossed in displaying his secret talent, that he ended up slapping a poor girl standing next to him during what must have been a truly exhilarating dance step!
The mystery of the knee bump has also been solved. I fell off the bed thrice.
Amongst other news, last night my very good friend Manu Saxena (Whose thoughts, views and writings I shall be referring to soon)with a few measures of Scotch in him, made not-so-surprising revelations about his drunken sense of humour and also his committal problems! For starters, this was his classic first joke: "I'm so high I can pee ice!". For the benefit of the confused audience he also offered an explanation: "Temperature falls by 1 degree for every 165 metres!". And later when his brain had finally died, he lifted up his glass and professed his love for it and said, "This is the only thing in my life I've ever committed myself to!"
So all you ladies out there, I present to you my dear pal Manu Saxena। Match invited for an otherwise great guy, slightly anglophilic, describes himself as 'Homo-neutral' which he thinks describes his status of being neither homosexual nor homophobic (I beg to differ, I think it sounds more like a neutered homosexual), relationship must expire within a month of starting. Conditions apply. Single Malt preferred. Picture attached for readers' benefit.



Manu Saxena. I swear to God he looks better (albeit marginally) now!

No comments: