Thursday, May 8, 2008

Of Blogs and Slow Death

A not so wise man, albeit a senior blogger told me when i started this blog and was writing with more fervor than one could expect or imagine, that blogs die a slow painful death. Well, thats precisely what transpires with this one. For one, I haven't been to a party for over a month, and hence no instance where either I, or any of my singularly (at times grossly) entertaining gang of drinking chums could provide for some entertainment. Allow me to also impress this fact upon my readers amongst the fairer sex (few as they might be), that I am, in fact, not a drunken buffoon as the previous posts might seem to suggest. Let me rephrase, I'm not AS BIG a drunken buffoon as the previous posts might seem to suggest. And just as I was about to post this with a melancholy sigh, I received a call. There's a party tonight!
Watch this space I say. This blog shall die another day.
(As some very bored readers might put it, "That rhymes! Whee!")

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright. As a loyal faithful friend i shall dutifully post a comment(first one i notice)(tho i half believe this comment might not have a very long life)..
Firstly why dont you rename your blog 'I love(a heart symbol may be more appropriate) Manu Saxena'.
Secondly this particular post really makes you sound like Delhi Times p3 reporter. And since you have chosen to go down this brave path i make 2 recommendations: a) Put up pictures with captions like 'IIT cool boys partying the night away', 'Beating the heat with falling hemlines (of the fairer sex of course)' etc. b) Send snippets of your creativity to DT HR. You might just bag an exclusive column like 'Under Honey's Hat'(which is HT City..read it..quite a masterpiece)(On a happier note Honey reminds me of nice times in Ahmedabad and of er..camels:)).

Wanderer said...

well fortunately or unfortunately the fellow does a lot of interesting stuff when drunk and I've been around pretty much every time he's done something...as will be obvious from the next post...wait for it

Anonymous said...

testing...

Anonymous said...

hah i cant believe i actually posted a test comment (was just making sure) bud i still haven't figured out how to post comments.. uf anywayy.. and so ima post all my comments as anonymous ha.. so our bud s become the big badass burly iit bully eh? cool boy blogging about drunken escapades hahhaa.. this is like 'dykes' online!.. no but honestly some of em r really funny.. howdo i subscribe to this?! haha ..ankita PS: kunju where the fuck ARE you? and when r u getting back?